Hello, I'm Jay, and welcome to the Studio!
- I am a Craft Artist in Kansas where I was born and raised
- I have a love for writing, music, books, and all things miniature. I have a saying; My first love was the written word, my passion is piano, but my calling is woodworking, and creating fun stuff for the kiddos!
- My work as a Librarian and working with kids has inspired my work
- I have always been crafty, however it was by accident that I discovered my love and gift of woodworking and clay sculpting.
- My handmade shadowbox frames are fun to create and they make the perfect birthday, baby shower, or just because gift!